Cheers to Iftar: 20 Creative Ways to say Happy Iftar in English
Ramadan is a special time for Muslims around the world, and one of the most important rituals of this holy month is fasting.
As the day comes to an end and the sun sets, Muslims break their fast with a meal called iftar. Iftar is a time to gather with family and friends, share delicious food, and express gratitude for the blessings of Allah.
And what better way to add to the joy of iftar than by sharing warm greetings and well-wishes with those around us?
In Indonesia, the phrase “selamat berbuka puasa” is commonly used to wish someone a happy breaking of the fast. But how do we translate this phrase into English? One way to say it is “Happy iftar!” It may seem simple, but these two words can bring a smile to someone’s face and create a sense of warmth and camaraderie during this special time.
In the age of social media and messaging apps, it has become easier than ever to send iftar greetings to loved ones who may be far away. You can send a heartfelt message, a cute GIF, or even a video call to share the joy of iftar with those who are special to you.
So, let’s explore how we can wish our loved ones happy iftar in English, shall we?
- May the joy and blessings of this iftar extend to all aspects of your life
- Wishing you a joyous iftar with your loved ones
- May your iftar be a time of peace, reflection, and renewed faith in Allah’s love and mercy
- Wishing you a memorable iftar filled with laughter, love, and lots of delicious food
- As you sit down to enjoy your iftar meal, may your heart be filled with gratitude and contentment
- May your iftar be a time of unity and compassion, bringing you closer to your family, friends, and community
- May Allah’s light shine upon you as you break your fast today and bring you peace and tranquility in your heart and mind
- Sending you my heartfelt wishes and prayers for a blessed iftar that brings you closer to Allah and your loved ones
- May Allah bless you abundantly for your dedication and devotion during this holy month of Ramadan
- Sending you warm hugs and good vibes for a wonderful iftar experience with your loved ones
- Enjoy your meal and savor every bite! May Allah bless your iftar and your life.
- Bon appétit! Wishing you a delicious iftar filled with your favorite foods
- Wishing you a yummy iftar that fills your belly and warms your heart
- May your iftar be a time of laughter, love, and lots of good food
- May your iftar be a time of celebration and thanksgiving for all the blessings of Allah.
- Wishing you a happy and delightful iftar that leaves you feeling energized and inspired
- Here’s to a fun and festive iftar that fills your heart with happiness and your tummy with yummy food
- Enjoy your iftar and make sure to save room for dessert!
- May this meal fill your heart and nourish your soul
- May your iftar be a time of gratitude for the blessings of Allah and the love of your family and friends
Ramadan is a special time for Muslims all around the world. It’s a time to fast, to reflect, and to grow closer to Allah. And when it’s time to break our fast, we come together with our loved ones to share a meal and celebrate the end of another day of fasting.
It’s no wonder then that during Ramadan, we often exchange greetings and well wishes as we break our fast. Whether it’s through text messages, phone calls, or social media, saying “happy iftar” is a way to connect with others and share in the joy of this special month.
So, to help you spread the love and positivity this Ramadan, we’ve compiled a list of 20 happy iftar greetings in English. From casual and friendly wishes to heartfelt and emotional messages, there’s something for everyone on this list.
So, whether you’re breaking your fast at home or with friends, remember to say “happy iftar” and share in the joy of this blessed month. May Allah bless you and your loved ones and grant you success and happiness in this life and the Hereafter.
Do you want to speak English with confidence?
Most people lack confidence when they speak English. They are afraid to make mistakes and are embarrassed to speak in front of others.
This is because they have been taught English the wrong way!
Most English courses waste your time and money on useless exercises that don’t bring results. Even worse, they teach you bad habits that are very difficult to unlearn.
As a result, you become confused and lack confidence. This is wrong!
At IELC, we teach English the right way
Our goal is to get you speaking in English with fluency and confidence as fast as possible. We want to give you the skills you need to fulfil your potential!
Our experienced teachers will guide you along every step of the learning process to ensure that you are not wasting your time, money, and energy on useless language exercises & wrong methods.
With our modern campus and technology, we are equipped to provide the best possible courses for children, teens, and adults, including:
We offer our classes in group classes or private classes.
No matter what your goals are, our team will help you achieve these goals by providing you with Indonesia’s best English courses!
Talk to our team today to get your FREE consultation and take your first step towards success.
IELC Managing Director